Queen B's (angel)

Bryan explained how he killed Clarisse that night to Luna.

On that night, Clarisse was playing the piano, a melodious music.Suddenly she heard someone entered her house.

Clarisse:Who's that?

Bryan:Me, Bryan.

Clarisse:Oh, what are you doing here?And, can I touch your face?I never get the chance to see you.

Bryan:You can.

Clarisse touched his face slowly, starting from forehead to his chin.She was so shocked after touching him.

Clarisse:Marcel, Marcel Ludwig!You're not Bryan.

Bryan:I am Marcel, the one who you always make fun of,your number 1 enemy.

Clarisse:I am so sorry, I've learned my mistake.Forgive me please.
Bryan:You played such a beautiful music, what is its name?
Clarisse:Its name is 'Angel'.
Bryan:Do you believe if I say that I am your angel?
Clarisse:Angel?
Bryan:Angel of death.
Bryan quickly stomped Clarisse head on the piano, leaving a severe injury.She tried to run but she can't see anything, yeah she's blind.

Bryan was talking to Luna again,
Bryan:And now it's your turn, be well prepared. And I'd created a scenario, and now I'm going to finish that scenario.
Luna:No, stop!
Bryan took a sword and swung it across the air.Luna was so frightened.She was in a stew.
Suddenly...
FBI! Don't move!
The FBI came in the nick of time.They shot Bryan.Bryan fell to the floor and look at Luna with a frightful look, like Luna was the cause for his death,he died just after that.
Luna cried and she was in a trauma, after what had happened to her.
Luna asked the FBI,
Luna:How do you know that Bryan was the killer?
FBI:Dr. Jose Cornelius, from forensic department found a badge in Clarisse's grasp.He found Bryan's fingerprints and after further investigation, it was confirmed that the killer is him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment