Perpetual Saviour (La Perla)

That night, Maximus made a pack to run away from the dungeon,he didn't even care if he won't be humans again.He would do anything for Angela.
Maximus:Quick, I've conned the guards.Tonight the eclipse will occur.If we made it, we'll live forever,together hapily.
Angela:I'd love that,I love you more than anything.
Maximus kissed her forehead.They immediately ran away from the castle.Unfortunately,Angela cut herself when they passed a trap-chamber full of jewelleries.It was designed to keep intruders away from that chamber.Michaelangelo who passed by accidentally sniffed her blood scent.He went looking for the scent and he saw both Angela and Maximus near the trap-chamber.He knew they were going to escape.
Michaelangelo:Where are you going, brother?Want to escape with your true love?Over my dead body first!
Michaelangelo quickly took a sword, a huge silvery one.It is La Perla,the only sword that can vanquish the draculas.It is so powerfull that you can even cut yourself by just looking at it.
Michaelangelo:I want to kill you,traitor!
Both Angela and Maximus who were so stunned swiftly ran away from him.Fortunately,they managed to escape from the castle.But, rageous Michaelangelo still going after them.
Michaelangelo:I will find you both till the end of the world,I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment