Queen B's (the reunion)

When they arrived at the Baudelaires' mansion, Luna was so shocked and excited.IIn her life, she never got the chance to live in such a huge mansion.

Bryan:Luna, let's go inside, let's meet your sisters.
Luna:My sisters?The Baudelaires?Am I dreaming?
Bryan:No, you're not dreaming.

Both of them went inside the mansion.There, she saw a beautiful lady in a velvet dress waiting them with a smile on her lips.She's Ruby.Ruby came to her and hugged her.She said:
Ruby:My sister,you don;t know how long I've waited for you.
Luna:Can I call you 'sister'?
Ruby:Yes, baby, let me introduce you to your other sisters, this is Aviva,and this is Gwen.
Ruby:Say hello to them.
Luna:Hello, Gwen, hello Aviva.
Aviva:Hi,nice to meet you.
Aviva embraced her.Luna felt so warm when she hugged her, maybe family love.
Luna:Sister Ruby,where's my another sister, Clarisse.
Ruby didn't say a word.Her eyes can tell how sad she was.
Suddenly, all of them hear a voice,that's Clarisse.
Clarisse:Welcome, sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment