Queen B's (everything was out)

Bryan:Hey, stupid girl!Who do you think your parents are?A saint?They're worse than an animal.They turned my life into hell, and I've made a vow to myself that I will kill all the Baudelaires,I swear.
Luna:Why don't you just claim the property,instead of killing all of us?
Bryan:You think they'll just give it to me?I know that they wouldn't.USD 95 billion is not a small amount!
Luna:But..
Bryan:Shut up!You really want to know why I hate them so much?Your father killed my father with arsenic,so I kill Clarisse with arsenic.
Bryan laughed and laughed, he had scared Luna.
Bryan:My mother was so frustrated and sad with my father's death, so she hung herself.You know because of who?Because of your father!He destroyed everything!So I kill Ruby by hanging her on the chandelier, I'm genius right?Besides, I hate Clarisse because of her vanity, she thought that she was the most genius, so she showed off in front of me, so disgusting.I am also a participant in the Super Genius competition, Clarisse had finally knew that I am far more genius than her, so she destroyed my project for the competition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment