Queen B's( beautiful memories)

Ruby finally succeeded to buy a house, near a lake, a beautiful lake. She, Aviva,Luna and Bryan, all of them moved there.They wish for a happy life there, a life free from bad memories of Gwen and Clarisse.Ruby cries every night, because she couldn't forget her beloved sisters.She really loves her sisters.She's willing to die for her sisters.

A few days later, Aviva invited Luna to go with her to the shooting of her new drama,well she's an actress, a popular one.Besides, Aviva was the most beautiful from all the Baudelaires.She had a prominent cheek, a pair of hazel eyes,skin as white as snow, she also had a pair of mesmerizing eyebrows, carved by an angel.Perfectly beautiful without any flaws.

Aviva:Luna, would you want to go with me to the shooting of my new drama?
Luna:I'ld love to go, my pleasure, thank you.
Aviva:I'll get killed in this scene, I'll be immersed into a bathtub, full of my blood.
Luna:Wow, that's so heartbreaking, it could take your breath away.
Aviva:Hey, I just want to feel what Clarisse and Gwen feel when they were murdered.
Luna:Why do you say that?
Aviva:I miss them both.I miss Clarisse scolds me when I talk a lot at dining table, and Gwen when she tolds me that I have a pimple on my nose.
Luna just smiled, she knew nobody can forget them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment