Perpetual Saviour ( rage)

Suddenly, Michaelangelo came in.Both of them were shocked.
Michaelangelo:Not long anymore and we'll be humans again,Maximus.
Maximus:Yes, brother, you're right.
Angela hates Michaelangelo so much, she was so disgusted seeing his face.
Angela:You hideous creature!I swear you won't be happy eventhough you are a human again!
Maximus:Stop Angela,don't pick up a fight.
Angela:No, let him know who he is, he killed my siblings, I hate him!
Michaelangelo was so in rage hearing that.Besides, Michaelangelo is a hot-tempered dracula.He was so unstoppable when he's angry.

Michaelangelo slapped Angela harshly,which caused Angela's rosy cheeks bled.She fell on the floor, so weak.Michaelangelo didn't stop beating her.Maximus who felt sorry for her figured out a way to stop him.
Maximus:Brother,stop!If she dies, we'll never be humans again, think about it.
Michaelangelo:You're right.I shall go now.Lots to do.
Maximus went to Angela,he can't stand her blood scent.But, he kept abstaining himself from hurting her.Finally, he succede to overcome his bloodlust.
Maximus:Ive told you.Don't mess with my brother.
Angela:I'm sorry,I just hate him so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment