Queen B's (half sick, phsychotic)

When Ruby came back from the office, she was so angry, she was wondering why did they do that to Clarisse.She asked Bryan angrily,
Ruby:Bryan, why did you sent Clarisse to a mental hospital without asking me?
Bryan:Miss Ruby, your beloved sister, has killed a person, her own sister,besides, she'll not be charged under murder if we put her there because her emotions was not stable, the police won't arrest her like that.
Ruby:Why I never think about that?If we say that Ruby is a half sick and phsychotic girl, the police won't arrest her.That's brilliant, Bryan!Thank you, you saved my sister.

Meanwhile, in the mental hospital lots of the patients there were disturbing Clarisse, she was so scared, she was in a stew.She didn't stop crying and crying.Ruby visited her sister the next morning, Clarisse cried begging Ruby to take her out from the hospital.She was suffered there.
Clarisse:Sister Ruby, please take me out of here, I'm not the one who killed Gwen I swear with my life, I did not kill her!
Ruby:I know it wasn't you.Don't worry, you'll be out from here in the next few weeks.Just be patient, I love you.
Clarisse:Is that right?Please make it fast, thnak you.

A few weeks later,Ruby went to the hospital, she immediately entered the doctor's in charge for Clarisse.
Ruby:Good morning, doctor.
Doctor:Good morning, Mademoiselle Ruby.Have a seat, please.
Ruby:You're the one who attends my sister, Clarisse, right?
Doctor:Absolutely right.What's the problem?
Ruby:I just want to ask you for a favour.You see this bag, there's USD 200,000, cash inside it.
Doctor:Wow, what do you want me to do?
Ruby:Easy, just write a letter that my sister, Clarisse Baudelaire has fully recovered and can go home immediately.
Doctor:But, she was not recovered yet.She still need to go under..
Ruby:Make it or just say goodbye to these money!
Doctor:Alright, leave it all to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment