Perpetual Saviour ( compassionate Maximus)

The heartless draculas took poor Angela to their lair, a huge,old castle.In front of the castle, there's a writing,''only the serpent will change you.'' Angela was so puzzled.She was so terrified when she entered the castle,it was full of sorrow and evil.She knew there must be something behind this.Michaelangelo took her to a dungeon,it was so dark.

Michaelangelo:My brother, Maximus keep an eye on this girl, she's a treasure to free us from this curse.
Maximus:I will brother Michaelangelo.

Maximus was looking at Angela,he knew that she was so terrified.While Angela was crying her eyes out, her eyes were enough to tell how she hates the draculas so much.

Maximus:I'm sorry,but this is the only way to save us from the curse.
Angela:What curse?You kill my family, place me in this smelly dungeon!And now you want to apologize?
Maximus:Listen to me, this is not what I want,Michaelangelo is so powerful ,he is so valiant,you should be thankful that he is not the one who take care of you, I can't guarantee that you'll still have an arm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment