Perpetual Saviour( hope or dream)

It was another boring episode of Angela Christoph's life.Her parents threw a birthday party to her.Unlike her brother and sister, she was so unhappy.She thinks that she lacked something in her life, a perpetual saviour.She is a clumsy, hot tempered girl.She became like that because she is absolutely different from her sibling, Angelo and Angelica Christoph.She can't drink water without spilling it, eat without breaking a plate and lots more small mishaps due to her clumsiness.She thinks that she is a stupid and useless girl.

She had a serpent-shaped birthmark on her back.She was so ashamed with it.She thinks that she is an ugly girl-and she's alone in this opinion.She is so beautiful,as a greek goddess.But her temper has made her into someone different due to her flaws.She really hoped for a perpetual saviour,to loved her truly despite her flaws.She was standing beside her bed, and said to herself,

''There's only me in my life, it is so dark, I need everyone to lighten it up.I'm looking for a perpetual saviour, to save me from my clumsiness, and change me into a beautiful princess,wonder what is it, a sweet dream or just a beautiful nightmare.But no matter how long I wait for that, it is still a dream.''

That night was so cold.The night sky was peppered with thousands of glittery stars, it looks like the sky wanted to tell something to Angela Evelynn Christoph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment