Queen B's (the wish)

It starts like any other summer for Luna Hamken.She is an orphan who stays at Madame Claire Orphanage.She was born beautiful, as a greek goddess.Many fights for her attention, but still, there's zero respond from her.She befriended Amber Dwyer.Luna was sitting on a bench, staring into space, aimlessly.Suddenly, Amber came approaching her.

Amber:Hi, Luna!What are you doing here?
Luna:Hi,I was just wondering who is my parents, how do they look like?
Amber:They must be beautiful just like you
Luna just smiled.
Amber:Hey, I bought a new magazine!Want to take a look?
Luna:Sure, I'm up to nothing now.
Amber:Take a look at this page.
Luna:Wow, they're beautiful and gorgeous.Who are they?
Amber:Are you kidding me?You don't know who are they?They are the Baudelaires.People call them Queen B's because they get everything they want in this world.It's so much fun to be one of them.
Luna:Who is this, in red dress?
Amber:This is the big sister, Ruby Baudelaire.And beside her, Clarisse,she won the Super Genius competition when she was 17, and now she is 23.
Luna:Wow, that's great
Amber:Luna,they're different from us,they lead a luxurious life, while we are here, in an orphanage.But, it's okay as long as we're happy.I gotta go now, I must finish my homework, you may borrow this magazine.
Luna:Thanks.
Luna looked at the sunset, it was so mesmerizing,deep inside her heart, she wanted to be one of the Baudelaire, so, she made a wish.
''I wish I am one of the Baudelaires.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment