Queen B's ( inevitable truth)

Bryan quickly closed the door and walked arrogantly with a mysterious smile to Luna.
Bryan:Hi, beauty, a bit sad huh?
Luna:Why are you become like this, why do you close the door and lock it up?Why you don't seem so sad with Ruby's death?
Bryan:Which one you want me to answer first?Well, if you really want to know who kill your beloved sisters, pray that you won't shocked after this, because the mysterious killer is me.
Luna:What?You animal!You kill my sisters!Don't you have any feeling, sympathy?
Bryan:Looks like the little girl is angry now.Sympathy?That feeling has long gone and buried as the time passed by.Your family is the reason why I become like this.But, I have to thank them because without them I'll still be a weak,pathetic Marcel Ludwig.
Luna:What,Marcel Ludwig?Who are you?
Bryan:When I was 8, your parents , Mr. and Mrs Baudelaire came to my huge mansion, with their little daughters, Ruby and Clarisse.They cried and knelt non-stop in front of my parents, asking forgiveness.You know why?Because they'd wronged my parents.They stole my mother's jewelleries, and other valuables.They were just workers in our mansion,your father was a gardener and your mother was just a maid.
Luna:No, you must be lying.My parents won't steal from anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment