Queen B's (the lucky girl)

After that, Luna walked into the orphanage,''It's nearly dusk now'',she said to herself.

A few weeks later, in Madame Claire orphanage.

Amber:Luna, there's someone wants to meet you.
Luna:Who?
Amber:I don't know, Madame Claire asks me to call you.
Luna:Alright, I'll go now.

Luna walked into the living room.There, she saw a handsome young man looking smart with an exquisitely good coat.''The man looks like a lawyer'',she said-and she was right.The man came approaching her and shook hand with her.''Good morning, I am Bryan Sylvester, I am the Baudelaire's family lawyer.''She was so shocked hearing that.

Luna:I...I..I am Luna, Luna Hamken.
Bryan:Here's the lucky girl.I am pleased to inform you that you're one of the Baudelaire's heir.The last heir,Luna Baudelaire.
Luna:What?Am I dreaming?
Bryan:No, you're not dreaming, be well prepared for a luxurious life, young lady.
Madame Claire hugged her, and she said:
Madame:Pack your things dear, go back to your family,we'll miss you here.
Luna asked Bryan,
Luna:How do you know that I am one of the Baudelaires?
Bryan:Somebody took you away when you're born,and left you here,it'll be a long story if I tell you one by one.Pack your things now.We're late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment