THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( an anonymous saviour )

That afternoon, Astrid was waiting for her dad to pick her up.Yeah, as usual, daddy's late again.She was so down in the drain.So, she walked home alone.On her way home, something unexpectable happened.A clan of vampires came to attack her.I'm so shocked!I thought that I am the only vampire ever lived in Buffalo!There are three of them, the blonde female,the red-haired male and the tan-skinned male.They approached Astrid.The blonde one slapped her,and Astrid collapsed.I must do something,I can't just stand and stare.
I ran as fast as I could, and I hit the blonde one.She didn't give up! She hit me back and the other two assisted her.I They relentlessly hit me.I'm getting weaker.But, I'm willing to die for Astrid.Astrid worth a meaningful life.I looked at Astrid, then I got an adrenaline rush,it triggers my spirit,light up my strength.Then, I launched an attack against them,I won't let even a scratch appear s on Astrid's skin.But, I'm just weak,there are three of them!Out of the blue,a male vampire came to help me, I don't know who is he.He is just undeniably strong.He just stared at them, and they ran from him.Who is he?After that, he just left, disappear like a phantom, I must know him.I owe him a life.
I approached the unconcious Astrid.I put my necklace, ''il mio angelo''on her chest,and I make a wish....''I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, please save her for the destiny she's destined for,greatness,she'll be an angel not a demon,please save the ''sangue reale''the royal blood princess, descendant of Guzman Anvolio Kirchnerr!
Soon, she woke up,I did it!
Astrid:( shocked and traumatised) Nooo!Don't hurt me,please.....
Lyn:Hey, take it easy,you're safe now, they're gone.
Astrid:What happened?
Lyn:It's a long story,you don't have to worry,you're safe now.
Astrid:I don't know why, but I 'm so relieved when you embrace me,it's like I'm surrounded by a halo,an angel's halo.It's so ''picturesque.''
Lyn:(I smiled ) It's alright, I'm glad to be with you.You're a nice girl.
Astrid:Me? A nice girl?Cut the crap, I'm a snobbish rich brat.
Lyn:Then change, turn over a new leaf.It's never too late to change.Believe me.
Astrid:You've been to nice to me, remember the first time we met, I've been so cold to you.I'm sorry.I wish I could turn the time back.
Lyn:Hey,I remember an adage saying that ''let bygone, be bygone.''Nobody's perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment