THE REGINA'S LULLABY (blooming friendship-at stake )

Months passed...I'm getting closer to Astrid,look,I'm right-she's nice.She started to appreciate things around her, she sees people through heart not through carat.Things were getting better,we went to canteen together,she bought me lunch,I bought her Dan Brown's novels.We were so sister-like.Life's great!But...nothing lasts long.One horrible day,in the Biology's lab..
I was holding a test tube filled with an acid.It's perilous-handle with care!nfortunately,in the blink of an eye,I accidentally slipped the test tube which contain a high-concentrated acid solution.My fingers burnt.The acid ''ate'' my fingers.It hurts,I feel like cutting them off!But, that's not the worst part.I'm a vampire, I possess an ability to heal myself.But,Astrid saw the incident,yeah,she was just by my side.I'm panicked.She screamed and immediately told Mrs. Sparks what happened.I can't use mind compulsion to stop her from telling the teacher,she was just too fast!Then, my finger healed themselves.No.....please,they're going to know the truth if I'm not injured!Then,the teacher arrived.She asked me to show my fingers,Irefused.She insisted,and whether I like it or not, I have to do that.
Astrid:Please, Mrs. Sparks,we need to take her to the emergency room,I saw with my very eyes,her fingers burnt!Hold on, Lyn!
Lyn:Look,there's nothing,Astrid.I think you just experience some sort of optical illusions, perhaps?(I hope that works!)
Mrs. Sparks:There's no injury here,Astrid,she's fine!
Lyn:Please don't scold her, she cares about me,yeah, the acid did fell,but not on my fingers it fell on the floor,look there.(Pointing at the ''innocent'' floor)
Astrid:I swear,Mrs Sparks!Lyn,I saw what happened,I won't lie!
Mrs Sparks:Cut the crap,Kirchnerr!We've wasted a lot of time here.Students, proceed with your experiment.Now!
Lyn:Astrid, I'm sorry for what happened,I never meant to...
Astrid:Yes, you're a witch!I know what I see is not a hallucination, it's real!I thought you're different,that's why you're so nice to me!
Lyn:Astrid, lend me your ear ,please, I need an explanation.....I..
Astrid:Stay away from me!
She looked at me with a rageous look.Hatred,yes.God, what've I done?Why is it so hard to be nice?WHY?

0 comments:

Post a Comment