THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( woebegone)

Astrid is now the sole heir of Kirchnerr real estate bussiness.She is now one of the Virginia's elite.She took a long leave to recover from her painful loss.She's still in grief.Nothing will ever be the same afterwards.
Months passed, now she seems to forget all those bad memories,and go on with her new life as the new CEO of her family's business.One day,I saw her on the bench near a lake,staring into space,aimlessly.I tried to approach her,maybe she'll forget all the bad things about me...maybe we can be friends again?Then,something awful happened.Those 3 culprits!They were there-even darker,rageous and stronger.Oh my.They attacked me,I can't take it!I fought tooth and nail.The female one,tried to get her revenge paid off,gave a ''free introduction'' punch on my cheeks.I felt like I was just being hit by a log!Then,I fought back,don't call me Raquelle if I'ld just cry like a baby.Then,the male one strike an attack against me,then he stabbed me with a silver stick.I stopped for a while,I'm at the end of my life......it's so hurt,it's like you've been rip off alive!I started to fall down,then my mysterious hero came and fought them,he was so undeniably strong.Without wasting time, he pulled the stick out of my chest.I'm saved-again.Then,I looked at Astrid,she's safe.But,she saw what happened,she saw the whole scene.
Astrid:You owe me an explanation,Lyn...
Lyn:Alright,but promise me you will keep this as a secret,I ask for nothing,but just keep this as a secret...(I looked at her,then I looked at the anonymous vampire).

0 comments:

Post a Comment