THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( the birthday girl )

Everything's getting worse.Those students were making fun of her.They called her ''the acid freak.''Now, the whole school knew what happened at the lab.Astrid Mignonette Kirchnerr was scold by Mrs. Sparks!She was so embarassed.It was just a minor accident,why did they prolong it?Besides,she was not lying, yeah,I did injured.Sorry,Astrid,I'm the reason why all this happened.Everytime I tried to approach her, she avoided me,worst,she hates looking at my face!One fine day,I went to her room,just to check on her,I'm afraid she'll do something stupid.I looked at the dustbin, and guess what i see?My Dan Brown's novels were ''crying'' in the dustbin!Of course, technically, she threw them off!Then,I realized something, when you're a monster, you'll still be a monster forever and eternity!Fine, I'll forget my mission to save her.Maybe, things will be better if I try not to be''nice''.I'll be myself.
Saturday, November 19th,itwas Astrid's 17th birthday.Her parents promised her to take her on a vacation in Malibou, California.She was as gay as spring hearing that.It was like a music to her ear.It has been a long time since she was eleven,they enjoyed a vacation together,as a family.She looked fabulous.She put on a blue dress that looked plain on the hanger,but great on her.Wow oh wow,Astrid's damn beautiful.Then she hopped on her majestic Cadillac,and vroom vroom.....bye-bye home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment