THE REGINA'S LULLABY (tale as old as time)

Almost a century ago,I was someone different.My name is Raquelle Van Der Blanc.I am the only daughter of Monsieur Guzmann Van Der Blanc,and Izabelle Van Der Blanc.We are the richest family that age.I got everything I want,gold in the spring and diamond in the fall.I don't even have to lift a finger,everything's right in front of my eyes.Just like other damsels,I fell in love too.With a very wealthy guy,Alexander Reyes.He was so charming,he mesmerizes me everytime he smiles.
I'm starstrucked.I thought he really likes me.Then,I got a bombshell,he was indeed in love with my maid,Geraldine.I was so ashamed,what am I supposed to tell my parents,my friends.....I'm at my wit's end.I hate her,so I fired her.One day,I followed them in the woods,I got green eyes looking at those lovey-dovey.Then...
Astrid:Then...what happened...
Alexander is not a human,he is a vampire!In the blink of an eye,I saw what he did.He assaulted her,bit her and drank her blood till the last drop.I then did something foolish,I screamed.He saw me and.....he drank my blood,but it's not finished,he stopped and then my blood bursted out of his mouth,he screamed in pain,I don't know why.Then,Margaret,my assistant came and held my hand.She explained everything to me,she told me before that Alexander was not a good man,she told me to stay an arm length from him,but I ignored her.He died after drinking my blood because,I wore a pendant,il mio angelo,family heirloom.But,that was just the beginning.He just drank a bit of my blood,I'm not dead,just having a half-life, cursed life.Yeah,it changed me,I am just like him,a vampire,bloodlustre.I can't be exposed to the sunlight,I must wear this pendant to stay alive.If it is missing or destroyed,I'll become weak,lethargic,paralyzed and then....die slowly and painfully.
Astrid:That's why you managed to heal yourself,that you are super genius....
Lyn:I've told you my story,it's up to you to keep it as a secret or...
Astrid:I will,your secret is safe with me.Mark my words.
Lyn:And you,what's your name?You always helped us in perilous times,you are so strong,those vampires are afraid of you...who you are?
He smirked....
The anonymous vampire:I'm Enrique,I know you Raquelle,we've met before,you nearly drowned,I save you and then you yell at me,I thought I supposed to get a 'thank you'.I am a vampire from south,they're afraid of me because I am their master,they betrayed me,and I swore to myself they're going to pay for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment