THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( cool Haagen )

TIt's still the same.I thought maybe she'ld talk to me.But she won't.It's Biology, we're learning about brain structures.Subject I favoured the most.According to E. Fuller Torrey,''the brain is the most complicated things to be learned about.''And I agree.My professor, Mr. Kane asked us a question about brain of course.
Mrs. Kane:Can somebody tell me what is the ultimate function of paleopalium in the brain?
Nobody seems to know the answer, I know it......
Lyn:Mr. Kane, I think I know the answer..it's feeling.Paleopalium controls feeling.
Mr. Kane:Splendid, Miss Haagen! Now tell me what's the function of arkipalium?
Lyn: Err....I think it functions as a defensive mechanism, It helps to defend the body by showing aggressivity.
Mr. Kane: Now, tell me Miss Haagen, what is the disease called for someone who was born without a brain?
Lyn:It's anenchepal.And one more thing, if you were born with a lot of water in the brain, it is called hydrochepal.
Mr. Kane stared at me with a strange look.I know he was ashamed.Should I did that?I have no hidden agenda.I'm not gaining attention from anyone.I just....sharing the truth,then, what made me felt so guilty is when he turned his face-shamefaced.I'm sorry.I'm the new hot doll there.Because, I'm the first one to answer every Kane's questions aptly.

Astrid:Wow, I admit you're great.
Lyn:Why?
Astrid:You know Kane?I hate him,last year he failed me.I should get B+ instead of C-.That's not fair.Now, an eye for an eye.I love his red face.
Lyn:I think you shouldn't do that,we can't hate others.But..
Astrid:It's not only me who hate that ane.Lots of peole hate him.
I smiled to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment