THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( lesson learnt)

Astrid then woke up,finding herself lying on the hospital bed.She hurt her right hand.It was broken due to the accident.Thank god,she was fine,hale and hearty.Then,the doctor came in,checking on her.
Astrid:What happened?
Doctor:(taking a deep breath,while throwing a merciful look at her)Dear,I want you to hold on,one day,everyone that we love will somehow leave us.......
Astrid:What do you mean?What happened to my parents?Tell me!!!
Doctor:Yur car explode after the accdnt, your father and mother were burnt.We hardly identify their bodies,we can only identify them by their dental records.The police found you stranded just a few metres from the scene.
Astrid:(she can't accept the fact)No..you lie!They're still alive,the bodies are not my parents,they won't leave me!!(Astrid tried to leave her bed).
Doctor:You are not well yet,I told you to hold on!Nothing's perfect!If horses were wishes, beggars would ride,Astrid!I saw a lot of people lose their loved ones, in this very hospital!You should be thankful because you are still alive,not blaming your destiny,screaming like a madman,just please Astrid,pity yourself,your parents would be very sad if they see you like this..please Astrid.
Astrid:(Started to feel calmer)Why did my parents were taken away from me?Why?
Doctor:There's always a silver lining behind every cloud, trust me ,something good will happen and you'll be beyond happy.And,I gotta go now,and one more thing, Inspector Jaycee Duggard would like to interrogate you,about the incident,just for further details,police's thing.They're puzzled how can you survive from the explosion,it's a miracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment