HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS (the warm conversation)

'Hi, my name's Lily.''Lily introduced herself to Cedric, and Cedric replied,'hi, I'm Cedric Braford, call me Ced.'Lily replied,''alright Ced.You're my new neighbour now, let's go to my house, I'll introduce you to my beloved mom and dad.Cedric said,''yeah, sure, I'd love to.''They walk together to Lily's house and when they arrived there, Mrs. Gonzales opened the door for them.''Hi mom! This is Cedric.He is our new neighbour and also my new friend.''Cedric said,''please to meet you aunty.''Mrs. Gonzales said,''please to meet you to, come in, have some tea, make your self at home.''Lily asked her mother, ''mom, where's daddy?''Her mom answered,''your daddy is working now.''

Lily and Cedric went to the bench under a shady tree behind Lily's house.A conversation between them took place there.
Lily:Hey Ced, how old are you?
Cedric:I'm 15, and my father had registered me to Desmunden College.
Lily:Whoa, that's great! That's my college too, and for your information, I'm 15 too.We're of the same age.
Cedric: That's good, we can be friends then.
Lily: But, I'm not a witty girl there, you know I'm a bit 'weak' in Physics.
Cedric: That's a small matter.I can help you, we can study together under this shady tree every evening.What do you think of it?
Lily:Wow, that's brilliant! Thanks Ced!

0 comments:

Post a Comment