HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS (love beneath the soul)

2 months later, Lily had felt something so irrevocable about Cedric.She always thinks about him wherever she go, whatever she does, everytime, everytime.She'd fallen in love with Cedric, deep inside her, she really wants to confess her feeling to Cedric, but she afraid that Cedric won't accept her as a girlfriend and also afraid that the love will not be a reciprocal love, plus she knew that Cedric loves Jessica.

Lily was deep in thought on a bench at her college.Then, Cedric came approaching her.''Hi Lily, why the long face, are you alright?''Cedric asked.Lily replied,''Yeah, I'm alright, thanks for asking.''A conversation took place between them there.

Cedric:Hey Lily, do you know that on Saturday's night, there'll be a prom night?
Lily: Oh, I knew about that already.
Lily said to herself,''ask me, Cedric, ask me.Please.''
Cedric"I thought of asking Jess, what do you think of it? Hope she'll give me a chance.
Lily was so disappointed, but she still smiling hopelessly.
Lily: Oh, that's great, but what happens if she brought you down?It must hurt you the most.
Cedric: Well, I must give a try, besides, best man fight for his love.
Lily: Oh, off you go, win her heart, make me proud.
Cedric: Thanks, wish me luck.

Cedric left immediately after that.He was so eager to ask Jessica to the prom.

Cedric walked towards Jessica, and he asked her,
Cedric: Hi, JLo.
Jessica: What do you want?
Cedric:I....I....ermm...
Jessica:What? And don't waste my time!
Cedric: Will you go to the prom with me?
Jessica burst to laughter, and she said,
Jessica: Pity you, I know how precious I am to all the boys, but I only pick the best and the best is Jake Bolton!And you're late, he already asked me and i said YES!Take a deep loo of yourself before asking me, you're so pathetic.
Cedric: You don't have to humiliate me like that!Just say no if you don't want to go out with me!
Besides, I'm not pathetic, it was you! You always think about fame, popularity, but it won't last long, one fine day, you'll lose it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment