HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS (meaningful prom night)

Cedric went to Lily, he was so angry with Jessica.

Lily: Ced, what's wrong with you?

Cedric: I'm so furious with that fake JLo!She humiliates me in front of her friends,after she rejected my request.

Lily: it's not your fault Ced,let bygone, be bygone.You can ask other girls to the prom.

Cedric:That's it!Lily, how can I forget about you!And, will you go to the prom with me, please?

Lily:My pleasure.Thank you Cedric.

Cedric:Great, meet you on the Saturday night.



On the Saturday night, Cedric and Lily met at the hall, where the prom took place.Lily wore a heavenly beautiful violet gown.But, she came there just wearing a pair of sneekers.She didn't have fancy shoes.She's so moderate.Cedric came wearing a coat.He looked like a bodyguard.Cedric looked at Lily's sneekers, he felt so guilty.He keeps saying to himself,''how foolish I am all this while, how could I see a beautiful pair of high heels that I can only touch in

dream, but I never see a useful pair of sneekers that always by my side when I'm in sorrow, lightens up my life.''Cedric had fallen in love with Lily.



He want to Lily and held her hand tight, he said to Lily.

Cedric:Lily, I would like to confess something to you.

Lily:What, Cedric?

Cedric: I fell in love with you, and, I don't know if you had ever felt the same way with me.

Lily: Yes, I do felt the same way with you, but I'm afraid you won't accept me as a girlfriend.

Cedric held Lily's hands and they started dancing in the hall.Lily shed some tears, tears of happiness, she never thought that her hidden love will become reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment