HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS (the happiest night ever)

Suddenly, Jessica saw Cedric and Lily together.She was so jealous seeing them so happy.She wanted to disrupt their night.Besides, she was so shocked when she saw Lily was more beautiful than her that night. She was so afraid that the title 'Prom Queen' will go to Lily.Jessica took a glass filled with fruit cocktail to pour it on Lily's gown, make it look like an accident.Suddenly, evil Jessica stepped on a wet floor and accidentally pour the cocktail on her own gown.She screamed angrily and she went to Lily and Cedric, she says,

Jessica:You idiot! This is all because of you!You know how much this Prada gown cost?It's a haute couture. It costs your whole life!Arghhhh!
Lily:What did I do?It wasn't my fault, I didn't even touch you!
Cedric:Hey, just admit that you are jealous seeing Lily more beautiful than you, right?
Jessica was so angry, she left home immediately after that.
Jessica:Jake! Let's go, I'm sick of these idiots!
Jake:What?Go home yourself, I'm tired of you!Who are you commanding me this and that!
Jessica: Hey, you.....you...arghh, you are just like them, idiot!

Lily and Cedric just laugh at them, quarrelling like kids.Amanda Van Duch, the prom night chairwoman wanted to declare the 'Prom Queen' for that night.

Amanda:The prom queen for tonight is.....Lily Gonzales!Give a huge applause to her.
Cedric: Lily, you are the prom queen!I'm proud with you!
Lily: Thanks Ced, I love you!

They went home after saying goodbye to each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment