HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS (friend and foe)

Jessica walked arrogantly to her seat.Cedric looked and smiled at her, but Jessica just ignored him.Not long after that, Mr Burke, their Biology proffessor entered the room and started teaching.Cedric kept looking at Jessica, with an amazing look.He said to himself,''wow, I've never found a girl so beautiful like that.''After the class, Cedric asked Lily,''Lily, can I ask you something?''Lily replied,''oh, sure.''Cedric asked,''who is the girl beside you?''Lily answered,''oh, it's Jessica Los'angel, she is very annoying, she forced everybody to call her,JLo.And she changed her style everyday, today, she wore pink short skirt, tomorrow stilettos, the day after tomorrow, Mary Jane high heels, and she is so snobbish.''Cedric said,''but, she's beautiful right?''Lily was so shocked,''what, you'd fallen for her,oh my, don't waste your time!''

After the second class, it's recess.Cedric went to Jessica and said,''hi, you're Jessica right, I'm Cedric, Cedric Bradford.''Jessica replied,''pardon me, do I care who you are, and one more thing, call me JLo, not Jessica, get it?Cedric was so dissapointed.He went to Lily and told everything about how stupid he was.Lily replied,''oh, it's okay, you still have me,remember we're friends, right?''

After the college bell rang, they went home immediately.After Cedric and Lily arrived at their homes, they took a rest and a warm bath.In the evening, they both went to their study port-under the shady tree.Lily and Cedric studied Physics everyday there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment