HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS (au revoir)

Lily immediately went home to show her results to her parents.

Lily:Mom, dad!Here's my result.
Mr. Gonzales:You succeed Lily, that's my daughter.Give me a hug!
Mrs. Gonzales:Finally, you succeed in proving yourself, I love you, Lily,you make me proud.
Lily: I'm also proud with both of you, and thanks for everything.
Mr. Gonzales:But, Lily I got a promotion.
Lily:Wow, that's great!
Mr. Gonzales:But, my new job requires me to work in Philadelphia, we have to leave Sheffield.This means you have to study in a college there.
Lily: What? Never mind, father, I understand, you'd worked hard to get this promotion. I'll just follow both of you.
Mrs. Gonzales:We're very sorry Lily, but this is for your own good.

Lily smiled at them and asked for their permission to meet Cedric.

Lily:Cedric, I have something to tell you.
Cedric:What is it?
Lily: My father got a promotion and we it requires him to work in Philadelphia.
Cedric:So, this means you have to follow him to Philadelphia.It's alright, go with them, I'll miss you here.
Lily:I'ld miss Sheffield and you too, Ced.
Cedric:Au revoir, Lily.

Lily smiled at him and she left.From that day, Lily always sends letters and photos to Cedric.

~THE END~

0 comments:

Post a Comment