HIGH HEELS VS. SNEEKERS dream became reality)

Several weeks later, an end of semester exam was held.Lily afraid if she didn't past the test, she'll once again disappointing her parents.On Monday, the exam's results will be out.Lily and Cedric were holding their exam's results that were given by their professor

Lily:Cedric, I'm scared.
Cedric:Hey, there's nothing to be scared, you'd done the best for this exam, you just have to relax and take a deep breath.
Lily:Alright.Let's take a look at our results now.
Cedric:1,2,3!

Lily and Cedric opened their eyes and they looked at the results.

Lily:Oh my God, I passed the test with flying colours!I got an 'A' for Physics,I can't believe this.
Cedric:Wow, that's great!I passed with flying colours too!Well done, Lily!
Lily embraced Cedric because she was so happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment