360 DEGREE (The most perfect perfection perfected)

Mrs. Williams arranges a romantic 'meeting' between Crystal and Andrew.Crystal is so shocked,Andrew is so perfect,high cheekbones,a tough seducing physique,a face carved by an angel...she's starstrucked!She's speechless,like there's an army of ant biting her tongue.Plus,she just find out that Andrew is ain't no ordinary gentleman,he's undeniably smart.He used to be the BEST STUDENT OF BROWN UNIVERSITY,I repeat Brown University!Plus,he owns an empire,not a business.In fact,his empire is larger and more powerful than Fahrenheit,the best company in Europe.And Georgina is likewise.She's also smart,a bright student in New York University,managing a gigantic company successfully,dependable,etc.They are the perfect match.Oppss-I'm not Georgina,I'm Crystal,I'm an ex-beggar.I wonder what will he say to me,when he knows that the woman whom he thought as being 'perfect' is actually a beggar?The fact that he will marry a beggar in disguise?Help me,I'm stucked.Georgina,please come back home.Save me from this tough situation.Andrew Browder falls in love with Georgina since she was eight,they play together,eating ice-cream together,it's like they're destined to be together.And Andrew thought Georgina must be an arrogant girl-yeah it has been a long time,maybe she changes,but he changes his notions towards her when he sees Crystal,the humble Crystal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment