360 DEGREES (cardiac arrest,cadillac a wrist)

He brings her to a majestic,magnificient mansion,where else,Georgina's mansion of course!Mrs. Williams is so shocked seeing Crystal whom she thought as Georgina,her daughter.
Mrs. Williams:Darling, you're back!I'm so glad that you're here,where have you been sweety?
Crystal:I,I....was,I.....
Matt:She is found lost in the jungle,I found her while I'm on my way to Euclid's Creek.
Mrs. Williams:Oh,I see,thanks Matthew,you're such a big help to us.
Matt:Don't mention it,Mrs. chairperson.It's my duty to Fahrenheit.
Mrs. Williams:Georgina,you must be tired,I'll call the maids to attend you.Take a lot of rest darling.
Crystal:Thanks,Madam,I mean,....mom.
Starting from that day,everything's so perfect.She wears Georgina's heavenly clothes,designer shades,killer heels-everything's paradise!

Matt teaches her all about Georgina-her walks,styles,smiles stc.She did it great!She's now 96.6% Georgina!One day,the fake Georgina got a bombshell.
Mrs. Williams:Do you like children,Georgina?
Crystal:I do,I like it when they run,laugh....
Mrs. Williams:Do you still remember Andrew Browder?He's your playmate when you're eight.
Crystal:I,I don't really remember him...why?
Mrs. Williams:Why don't you,....marry him?It's your father's wish.Plus,he comes from a courteous,wealthy family.It will really be a music to my ear if you agree to be his wife.
Crystal:(Oh my,what have I done)I'll think about it first,mom.I don't really like to rush into things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment