360 DEGREE (Lie for life)

Mrs. Williams is so angry,the girl whom she thought as her sweet daughter is an impostor.She thinks Crystal is the murder of her daughter-to conquer their wealth of course!Crystal is arrested,she's now alone in the prison,overwhelmed by fear,of losing Andrew.He'll be very angry.That's not the only scenario,Matt,the antagonist visited her,and warns her not to tell the truth.Sometimes,there's some truth that has to be kept secret.She keeps on thinking what's going to happen to Katy,her best friend forever?That night,Crystal is being interrogated by a police officer named Mr. Fordes.
Mr. Fordes:State your real name and age.
Crystal:Crystal Delilah Brewster,26.
Mr. Fordes:Where are you the night Georgina Williams was killed?
Crystal:I,I follow her to kill her.I,I,..know a lot about her.
Mr. Fordes:Tell me the truth,don't ever lie.Remember,this is a high-profile victim.You'll be sent to the electrical chair if it is proven that you kill her.I repeat,electrical chair.
Crystal:I'm telling the truth!I am the one who killed her and I can give you the motive.It's jealousy,I'm jealous of her.
Mr. Fordes:Miss Brewster,I'm experienced in interrogating people.And I can tell whether someone is speaking the truth or telling lies.And I don't know why,but I can sense lie in the air.
Crystal:Please,Mr. Fordes.Try to understand me,imagine if you're in my shoes,you'ld do the same thing.(She cries and cries,she wishes to tell the truth,but she can't).
Mr. Fordes:Alright,I'll give you time to think it all over again before I record your confessions.Remember,honesty is the best policy.Sometimes,we get the chance,maybe once in a lifetime,to correct the situation,to do the right thing.Because,I think you know who is the killer,and it'll be a great help if you help us.Many lives will be saved.Trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment