360 DEGREE (Teenage dream)

On a breezy Monday afternoon,Andrew and Crystal meet at the romantic,picturesque Dawson's Park.He brings a nice nice Strawberry Sundae for her,he has a plan,a secret plan.
Andrew:Hi sunshine,here have this,I made it,from heart.
Crystal:Wow,you made it,how thoughtful,I don't know that you can cook.
Andrew:I love cooking,it's my fave pastime,I feel uneasy if I don't touch the cooking stove,funny right?
Crystal:I think you're sweet,honestly.Let me have this,shall I?
Andrew:Yeah,you may,eat it slowly,enjoy it.
Crystal eats the alluring Sundae.It is so scrumptious,the best Sundae she ever taste!Andrew is irresistible.Suddenly,something stucked on her spoon,something shiny,oh my-IT'S A DIAMOND RING!
Crystal:What is this?
Andrew kneel before her,and say
''I fell in love with shawty when I see her on the first sight,she was dancing in my mind,I can't sleep without her,she's my missing puzzle piece,now I found her,and I'm complete..who's shawty?Shawty is you.
''Georgina Adelle Williams,from the bottom of my heart,the deapest core,will you be my bride?''
Crystal:Andrew,I,I'm not like what you think of,I'm not ....,I'm not.....
Andrew:It's aright if you want some time to think,I won't force you,but honey,please say yes,coz I need you now,how about a week?I'm waiting .

0 comments:

Post a Comment