360 DEGREE (Frugal happiness)

Time moves so fast,a week is gone,and now it's time to express her answer.Is she doing the right thing?
Crystal:Andrew,I've think about it,and I,I am ....willing to be your bride.But,ask yourself,do you really love me,what if I'm not a conglomerate's daughter,what if I'm just a beggar?Will you still love me?
Andrew:Thank you baby!You shouldn't ask this,I will always,forever and eternity loving you and I'm willing to die for you,more than die.Wealth is not the issue,I love you because you're wealthy,wealthy with compassion.
Crystal is so relieved.
Crystal:I love you too,more than everything,nobody ever love me the way you are.
Andrew:Okay,let's be husband and wife next Monday,the same day I proposed to you,and I want a son and two daughters,it will be great.
Crystal:You've thought that far?I don't even think about it yet!
Andrew:Is it wrong,I'm a bit 'enthusiastic'.
Monday,two hearts are about to unite.Crystal is so beautiful in her white bridal ensemble.And Andrew is so hot in his black exquisite tuxedo,with bow-tie.But,happiness doesn't seem to let this couple happy when suddenly,Mrs. Williams got a phone call,from the police.They have found Georgina's body.
wedding is postponed,everyone's shocked.
In a morgue in a hospital,
Police:Mrs. Williams,is this your daughter?
Mrs. Williams is so shocked,her heart crushed,the burnt body,the 45% rotten body is indeed her daughter looking at a birthmark on her left arm.
Mrs. Williams:No,this is not true,my little daughter is still alive!Where did you found her?
Police:There are 2 boys bombing fish at a river,near the woods,then they saw a pair of woman hands glued with cellophane tape on the car's driving wheel,floating on the surface of water.Whoever the murderer is he or she is smart because this tactique is quite difficult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment