360 DEGREE (Obsession and deception)

Crystal go straight to Matt,the person who brought her to this drama.
Crystal:Matt,you ought to help me,it's Andrew,he proposed to me,he gives me a week to think about it thoroughly.
Matt:What's the matter,just marry him,then the story ends.
Crystal:I can't believe you say that?Hey,it is ain't a small problem,it's a marriage,it's about someone's feelings,dignity!Andrew is someone crucial,imagine he will be so ashamed knowing that he is marrying a beggar like me!
Matt:Come on baby,hang it on.You'll be Georgina forever,and nobody's going to know that Crystal's exist.Remember,Crystal Brewster is dead!And, don't worry,Georgina will never come back,never come back......(he smirked)
Crystal:What are you talking about?Georgina,what's going on with her?Oh my,you kill her!Murderer!You'll never get away with this!
Matt:Hey stupid,who are you,you're just nobody,remember I am someone with a heart of gold who picked you up from the streets.Now,nobody's going to know that I am Georgina's killer.If you dare to spill out the beans,I swear I'll kill you,and you don't have to worry about your future,coz I'll make sure it ends that moment!Oh,one more thing,you still remember your beggar friend,Katy?She's now surrounded by 10 hungry German Shepherds.If you want to let her see another beautiful sunrise,keep your mouth shut!And marry that Andrew,we're going to be rich,don't worry I'll give you 25% of their wealth.
Crystal:You animal,stay away from Katy,she's innocent,alright I'll do as you say,but you must stick to your promis!Mark my words.
She left the room,feeling so poignant,it is all her fault,she shouldn't trust that wolf in sheep disguise.And now,she's stucked,between a devil's greed and an angel's love and trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment