THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( ice queen )

Wonder how I know a lot about Astrid?I'm a vampire, of course I can take a sneak peek at her-no bathroom scenes!I'm not that het up!I still respect her as a human,somebody I should guide, to find herself, long lost Astrid.I watch with my super-duper sharp eye,how tears rolling down her rosy cheeks,yeah ,mom and dad forgot her birthday.They threw an apologetic look to her and some expensive gifts.So embarassing.
Thursday,29th June:I went to school like usual,wearing a plain blue t-shirt and a knee-length skirt-it's classic.It was History class, I sit just beside Astrid, I wish to say hi to her, but will she accept me as a friend?I don't have a Marc Jacobs handbag,let alone a Cadillac!But, I most go into her world, try to change her, so she won't repeat the same mistake I did hundred of years ago.Arrogance....it's devastating, it makes you feel like a Regina or a Queen,for a while.Nothing's free in this world, everything must be paid off.
That morning-recess, I saw her eating puttanesca at the bench in the school's garden...I approached her...
Lyn:Hi, I'm Lynette, Lynette Haagen, I'm new here, and i'ld really love to make friends here.
Astrid:(with a boring look)Whatever,friends bring nothing to you...so save your time, don't waste it here.I'm not interested with a ''warm new friends' conversation.''
Lyn:I know how it's like, living alone, you have whatever you want, but actually they're just a mask, to hide your misery,to keep people an arm length from you.Don't be mad, I'm not going to be a wiseacre or what..I'm just.....
Astrid:Trying to butt in my personal life?I know I'm a cocky rich brat!People hate me!That I ....
Lyn:Need a friend?To talk to?I can be a shoulder to cry on and I can be a shield to protect you from grief...I've no hidden agenda to be friends with you,I'm sincere, deep to the core.I wish we could be friends.
Astrid:(stunned)I.......I....need to go....and I don't need a pal-at all.
I faked a smile, watch her going away,she still has it-the second chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment