THE REGINA'S LULLABY ( lover or loner )

''Nobody can wear mask for a very long time''That's what Seneca said.That's what haunting me all this while.After hundreds of years, yes, I still living in fear.What would likely happen to me if those homo sapiens know who am I?There's nothing worse, maybe they're going to rip me off and burn me or...maybe they're going to 'poke' myself with a silver stick and let me die....in disgrace,next destination-HELL,of course.I never ask for this, after 154 years, living alone, no family to love, no pals to mingle with......what do I have, huh?Oh, I know!I have a packet of Yevova tea, to abstain me from my uncontrollable bloodlust, yeah.How terrible my life is,I'm cursed, living a half-life.Migrating like a bird, so people won't find out that I'm actually a 154 year-old vampire!This monologue,why can only me hear it?I feel like screaming!I would love to tell the world that I worth a life,I am not evil,I only eat animals' blood!And...yeah, I forget one thing-I am indeed a MONSTER,that must be vanquished.
I miss my past life so much.I got a lot of maids to take care of me,to help me to put on a corset, so I'll look slimmer-wow.Everywhere I go, of course chaperoned by Margaret, she's like a mom to me.I used to be a ladyship,Mademoiselle Raquelle Van Der Blanc.Now, I've to change my name....every time I migrate.....I got a list of them:
1954-Rosaleen Whiston
1970-Brigitte Johannsson
1995-Lily Hubbart
2010-Lynette Haagen
Life as Lynette is not so challenging, nobody knows I'm a freak!They think I am just an ordinary girl from Corpus Cristi,come to Buffalo, Virginia to just study here.I'm new here, so they don't really know me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment