MAGICAL MOONBEAM( the rose and the sword)

She cried and cried and was very sad.She kept asking herself why did everyone disbelief her? Why, why, and why?Suddenly, her teardrop fell onto the violet book, and thus, a violet light appeared from the book and the book suddenly opened itself.Alle was very curious, and also frightened.She slowly opened the book and a handsome prince came out from the book.Alle screamed as loud as she could. The handsome prince then said: ''No, don't be afraid, I'm not a phantom, I won't hurt you.Believe me.''Alle's father, who heard the scream, knocked Alle's door and asked what happened. Alle replied, ''Nothing happened, dad.I was having a nightmare, a monster was going to eat me.'' Her father then said, 'Did is about the book? Alle replied,'' Yeah, dad.'' Her father smacked his head and then said, ''Hey Alle, go to sleep, you'll go to school tomorrow, and forget about the book.''Alle then talked to the prince and she asked him, ''Where do you come from,and who are you, how did you get into the book,and...'' the prince then replied ,''Which question you want me to answer first? Alright, I'll tell you.My name is Firenze, I'm an ancient prince.I was trapped in the book because of my ugly behaviour.Marishka, the good fairy punished me because I always hurt others' feeling.I can only be freed when this book was exposed to the moonbeam or when a girl's teardrop feel on this book, but just for temporary,

I must go back into this book before dawn.I can only be free forever when I willingly sacrifice myself for others.''Alle then said,''I can't believe this, I always thought that this book was magical, and I nearly thought that I'm insane.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment