BLOODSHOT (chapter 5 only memories)

she was standing at her grey balcony, the place where she saw the unforgettable red eyes.
While she was deep in thought, Rafael spirit was in front of her.He looked so 'beautiful'.And he said:''remember what I told you the last time we met?''
Anna replied: ''but I can't forget you, only you who had ever touched my heart.''
''So, don't forget me, just keep me in your memories.let our memories lie beneath our soul.''Rafael said.
Anna replied:''Alright, I'll keep you here forever and eternity, because you are my life now.''
Rafael smiled and said, ''That's my moonlight, glow everywhere, vanquishing all pains and sorrows.''After that, he vanished.
Anna then startted her life with a new mission, to chase her dreams in becoming a scientist.
But, she's still living in memories with beloved Rafael.''
~THE END~

0 comments:

Post a Comment