BLOODSHOT(chapter4 losing true love)

Anna feels sorry for him. Yeah, compared to her, his life is more tragic than her.Anna says :
''Rafael, you're not what you're thinking.You're a great man, I tell this to you because I believe in you!''Rafael was so touched, he said:
''Anna, I...I...,'' Anna said: ''what?''
Rafael replied,''I love you, and I've never love a human so much in my life''.
Anna was shocked by the confessions.''What? You love me?Haha, tell me that I'm dreaming.''
Rafael then said:''Wake up, sleeping beauty!''Anna said,''I've never thought that we have a same feeling.''I love you since the first time I saw you.you're different.''Rafael then hold Anna's hands tightly. He brings her to an abandoned old castle.
''This is my resident in my past.Welcome to my creepy life and there's no turning back, you've enter my heart's core, and you'll live forever in it.''
Gorgeous Anna said: ''forever and eternity?''
Rafael answered: ''much pleasure.''
Without wasting time, they entered the castle.Rafael took Anna for a visit in the huge castle. It was creepy. Rafael look at Anna with a loving look.It was the most beautiful part that she had ever feel.Rafael ask Anna for a dance, and she agreed.They dance passionately, both of them were sure, that they've fall in love, a forbiddden love. Suddenly, a silver stick on the ceiling of the old castle,fell and nearly hit Anna.Rafael protected Anna with his bare body.The silver stick then poked poor Rafael's body, cause him to struggle against death. Anna said
''Rafael, don't leave me, how am i suppose to live without you? Hang in there.''
Dying Rafael replied
''You're still young, live your life, my time has come, make me proud.''
Then, Rafael closed his eyes, and after a while, his body turned to ashes.
Anna was so remorseful.She shouldn't have dance with him, SHOULDN'T!She thinks she was the reason that beloved Rafael died. She mourned for a long time until one day.
~to be continued~

0 comments:

Post a Comment