BLOODSHOT (chapter 3 the revealed truth)

After the class, Anna goes to her locker, keeping her stuff.When she is about to close her locker, she is terrified when suddenly Rafael is right behind her locker 'door' .She said:
''OH my God! You're giving me a heart attack!''
and he replied:
''I'm sorry,I didn't mean to scare you.Hope you're alright.''
Suddenly, Anna saw something in his eyes. Rafael's eyes turn its colours to red.Liast time Anna saw his eyes, the colour was blackish brown . She asked Rafael:
''You ought to tell me, why your eyes' colours turn red?''
Rafael is shocked by the question, he replied
''Oh, I'm wearing contact lenses, red in colour''
Rafael immediately run from Anna. Once again, he left Anna in a puzzlement.
Anna searched in internet, books etc. And all the information bring to an answer.
All of them tell that Rafael is a vampire.
She cries and so terrified all night long.
The next morning, she goes to Rafael and bring him to a lake.And she ask him to confess who he is.And she succeeded. Rafael aged half a-century, which is 500 years old.He tells Anna:
''In my mortal life, I come from a royal family, my father is a count, and my mother is a contessa.
I live a happy life in my mortal life until an evil vampire turns me into what you see I am now, a monster, a freak! He killed all my family.''
~ to be continued~

0 comments:

Post a Comment