AFTERMATH (The lamb is in love with the wolf in sheep clothing)

I did some research about this lass.She's not that hard to be killed.She lives alone at her rental house in Tudor Street,she leaves for the bar at 7.00 p.m,and dance the night away with most of the customers.Hmm....not bad,such an easy breezy target,this is just a warm up for me.All right, I just have to say the magic word-''GAME ON'' and she'll bid goodbye and leave this small, mean world forever......

At Bloomers Bar, 8.45 p.m.
I went there as a drunk customer, I put up an act, hmmm, something crossed my mind.What do you think if I leave this job and be an actor, I'm sure I'll win at least 5 Grammys every year plus mails from millions of crazy fans all around the globe?Haha, I'm just kidding, this dreadful job is a part of my life, I live in bed of roses, still breathing because of this job.I just can't leave it.

Me:Hey there, hello.....sweety,(she walked her way to me, passionately)
Kara:Hi, handsome.How can I help you?Want something to sip?
Me:Yeah,how about a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc?I'm wondering what's your name.....well you don't expect me to call you ''sweety'' all the time , right?
Kara:But I like it, the way you pronunce it makes my heart skips a beat,your voice it haunts.....well, why don't you guess my name?Let's see if you are a bold guy with a brain....
Me:Intriguing but I love it, hmmm, you're pretty hot,sultry, svelte,bubbly....hmm, I'll take my shot on Barbie......
Kara:Well, Barbie is blonde, I'm a girl with jet black hair.....try again...
Me:Ermmm, Sophia?
Kara:My initial is the letter 'K'.
Me:It's Katie right?I won't accept no as an answer.(I wonder who is stupid-er than you, Kara)
Kara:Will you accept ''wrong'' as an answer?The name's Kara.How about you, what's your name?
Me:Why don't we go to somewhere where we can be alone, I mean a place for you and me?
Kara:You're lucky that you have a physique a la Michael Trevino, I rarely talk to strangers this much.



0 comments:

Post a Comment