AFTERMATH ( Think I'm sweet?Think twice )

Me:Well, we're alone now....
Kara:Yeah, so.....let's solve the mystery here.What's your name?
Me:The Angel of Death.
Kara:What?
Me:You heard me.
Kara:I think I'm going back in there....I have lots of work to do.
Me:Where do you think you're going?I'm not done talking.
(I grabbed her arm and tried to stab her with my precious dagger.This dagger never turn me down.She struggled and screamed her lungs out, I stab her throat, but she didn't die,she managed to flee from me,but the good news is-she wounded badly,she won't go too far.At lightning speed, I chased her, luckily,she stumbled, so I stabbed her down to the spine.Things get tensed up.She scratched my arm, with her hands that were drenched in blood.She couldn't take it anymore and after a few seconds, she stepped to the other world forever......

Somehow, I felt so guilty, I never felt like this before.I murdered a lot of people even the elite ones.But, this feeling is strange.Before she died, she looked at me with a look that was so..............
I don't know,I felt sorry for her,but I have to brush off all these feelings.I must reminisce what the society did to me, they called me ''The Dustbin Baby'' without regrets or sympathy.They should love and caress an innocent kid like me before,but they treated me like trash-even worse.My heart was torn,even time cannot mend it.

Sorry Kara, your doom is my destiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment