AFTERMATH ( the beginning of the end )

4 months later......
One fine evening, I'm now not in a good state of health, I'm itchy all around my body, sore throat, fatigue.In short, I'm not as charming as before,there's severe rash on my subtle skin-no doubt, I've to consult a physician or else I'll turn into a Frankenstein monster!

I felt this strange feeling, once I twist the door knob, Ihad goosebumps....my hair was standing on my skin as if something's bad going to happen to me.Hey, stop the dramaI'm just sick and I'll be alive and kicking after taking the medicines prescribed by the doctor.

Me:Good evening, Dr. Shaw.
Dr. Shaw:Good evening too, Mr. Elijah Aragon.Have a seat please.
Me:My pleasure.See, I have severe rashes around my body,I got fatigue easily,running nose.....I'm not like this before,I rarely sick like this before.Can you help me?
Dr. Shaw:Ermm, I think maybe it is the result of fungal infection or metabolic problems,I'm not sure until we conduct a test for you.Please follow Nurse Betty.
Me:Thanks
Dr. Shaw:Don't mention it.



























0 comments:

Post a Comment