Aftermath ( Scorpion's skills)

I'm driving to the Upper East Side.Carlos' lair is there.I'm waiting for him to go to bed,and of course I'm going to end his life there.It's 3 a.m, ermmm.......I think it's the perfect moment for my show!I'm taking some venomous yet beautiful ''babes'' out of the jar.Are you sure they are the real babes?Of course not!No babes live in a jar.They are some scorpions come from Sahara Valley,catch them by myself.I'm entering the huge mansion all by myself.With help from my sophisticated gadget,and some adept skills of mine,I managed to enter his room.I slowly put those ''babes'' into his silk-woven blanket and let's wait for tomorrow........it'll be on the front page!''MANHATTAN'S AT STAKE!!THE SILENT BLADE KILLER STRIKES AGAIN!!I think being a bad boy is quite enjoying,I'm famous,feared and-handsome..(sorry girls,I'm not interested in relationship for now,I'm focusing on my ''career'') Hahahehehahaho...
Ermm,I'm going to California tomorrow at 9.Hey,I need to relax,pamper myself and ease my stiffening muscles.I need a vacation,I'm quite a workaholic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment