Aftermath ( 1 billion dollar call )

I am sitting on a bench,in a cafe painted in warm,deluxe hues.So rejuvenating,I;m watching an old couple sitting,just a few eye contacts is enough to prove how they love each other.But,who cares!Love doesn't exist.It is just a fairytale told by a dreamer,I'm optimistic,I must be the best and strive for the best.Love is just a distraction for me.My cellphone rings-again.It rung for about hundreds of times yesterday.I ignored it,but now I really can't stand it.So,I answer the so-called urgent call.
Me:Another call and I'll make you sleep forever.....
Caller:Whoa,I'm sorry if I am a nuisance for you.But,don't get mad first.I'm calling with an offer,an alluring one.And I'm 99% believe that you won't say no to me.
Me:Just 99%? How about another 1%?Are you afraid that I might ''end'' your life before this call ends?
Caller:Ermmm,I guess no.The another 1% is maybe you already have a sum of penny worth USD 1 billion in your account.
Me:Hmm,that's intriguing.You know how to ''catch'' me.Alright,I'm on your service.Who is the unlucky fellow?
Caller:A lass,she's working in a nightclub,as a belly dancer.Her name is Kara David.She has informations about my ''dirty activities''.
Me:I see.And don't worry,I'm going to put my best foot forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment