360 DEGREES (Frozen)

Crystal agreed to cooperate with the cops.They embarked on a plan.Crystal met Matt one day.
Crystal:You lie to me...the cops had found Katy's dead body!You murdered her!
Matt:Oh yeah,I'm so frightened,I killed peoples!
Crystal:Stop faking Matt!You're not going to get away with this.You know what I think of you?You are not much different from a parasite,you pretend to be good,caring,but inside,you are a boogey in disguise!
Matt:Listen here stupid,maybe you are freed now,but you've no proof against me,nothing's legal without proof!And yes,I killed them!So what are you going to do now?I'll give you a chance,keep it mum, andI'll give you some cash,which is enough to support your life or you can follow your ''twin'',Georgina....
Crystal:I'm not afraid because I believe that the truth will be upholded!Maybe it's true,the love to money is the root for all evil,and you are the best example,Matthew!
Matt:Get out of my sight,I feel like puking seeing you!
Crystal walked away,out from the his lair.How can he call himself a human?If he thinks that he is smart,the police is smarter,Crystal recorded their conversation,every moment was taped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment