360 DEGREES (Final Battle-love)

She handed in the tape to Mr. Fordes,the one who taught her about the importance of upholding the truth,and banishing the evil.She knew know that everybody has the right to attain justice.She learnt a lot of things there, in the prison cell.She was walking aimlessly at the park,where ''Your Highness'' William proposed to her before.She cherished those beautiful moments,she wished every moment froze.Then,she heard a voice behind her.
''Everybody wishes to turn back the time when they did a mistake,but I won't.Because I believe that maybe one of those mistakes is a blessing in disguise.I thought I loved the wrong girl,maybe it's true what people say,there are abundance of beautiful girls outside there would die for me,like sand on the beach,but I don't want sand,I want a diamond,and now I know that one of my mistakes is diamond,a diamond that I'ld die for.''
She recognized that voice,the angelic voice,and yes,the voice is......
William:Crystal Delilah Brewster,will you marry me?And share your whole life with me?Remind me of why I love you...
Crystal:(Burst into tears) I'm your beautiful damsel...
William:And I'm your white knight...
They hugged, full of passion,watched by beautiful fallen leaves in the fall, a season where love and sacrifice unite these two hearts of different social status.
Want to know the rest of story?I'll tell you.
1.Mrs. Sparks accepted Crystal and regarded her as her biological daughter.
2.Matt was sentenced to death penalty,he was sent to electrical chair.Plus,he got a very very cruel ''roommates''.

0 comments:

Post a Comment