MAGICAL MOONBEAM (joie de vivre)

Alle was shocked because Firenze drink both chalices.After a while, Firenze felt uneasy and suddenly his head was out of control.His vision became blurred,and after a while, he no longer saw anything. After that, Marishka appeared in front of them. Alle, who was very sad and angry shout to her,''are you satisfied now?!First, my sister, then Firenze, who else after this, me?!''Marishka told her,''there's always a silver lining behind a rock,Firenze isn't died yet, he just sleeping.The poison is actually a sleeping pill, I just want to test his kindness, I just want to know, how much is he willing to sacrifice himself for others, that's all.''Alle was very relieved hearing that,and suddenly, she embraced Marishka.She then said,''so, do this means that my sister is safe now?''Marishka replied,''yes, my dear, let me take you back to your house, and Firenze is freed from the curse.''Marishka once again swung her wand and after a while, all of them were at home.Marishka said to them,''now, you can enjoy your life happily ever after.''Magenta went to Alle and hugged her.She said to Alle,''I'm sorry, I'd been so mean to you, forgive me, please.'' Alle said to her,''hey, it's okay, I'm glad you've changed, and I've forgived you for a long time.''Firenze went to them and hugged the two girls.And what Marishka said was true, they enjoy their live happily forever and eternity.

~the end~

0 comments:

Post a Comment